Friday, March 16, 2007

The 9 billion dollar self-development boom?

While reading a classified, my eye caught an interesting factoid - The title read - Capitalize on the 8.9 Billion Dollar Self Development Boom!; the classified went on to say - "The easiest thing in the world to sell is opportunity. From the moment people wake up to the time they go to bed, they are thinking of how they can work less and make more." Quite true, I'd say, at least for most ordinary folks like me.

So is there an opportunity out here? The classified in question was touting a rather sketchy looking scheme, so I won't trouble re-touting that here, but if the overall assumption (work less, earn more and the need for self-development) is true - and I think it is - then there ought to be a number of opportunities clever entrepreneurs can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment